2014 Gatorade Sports Science Institute-American College of Sports Medicine Sport Nutrition Award
Deadline: Feb 28, 2014
PURPOSE: To recognize innovative, high quality research being presented at the ACSM 2014 Annual Meeting in Orlando, FL. Recognized work will be high impact science with practical outcomes in the translation of sports nutrition science for sports health professionals and athletes.
AWARD: One (1) Award of $3,000 USD will be offered.
1. The applicant may be a graduate student, post-doc or faculty conducting research in the field of sports nutrition.
2. Applicants may reside anywhere in the world but must be ACSM members.
3. Applications must be received at the ACSM office by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (close of business) on February 28, 2014.
4. Applications must be directed to email@example.com. Please type 2014 GSSI-ACSM Sport Nutrition Award in the e-mail subject line.
5. Announcement of award recipient will be made by April 4, 2014.
6. The ACSM Foundation will deliver the award check to the award recipient at the ACSM 2014 Annual Meeting.
7. To prevent conflicts of interest, students directly associated with ACSM selection committee representatives, or engaged in any fashion with the Gatorade Sports Science Institute, will not be eligible.